- Do you like working with the public?
As a Checker Transportation Fleet Driver, your your earning potential is unlimited!
Checker / City Cab uses a state-of-the-art GPS-based system to dispatch trips in the fairest way possible.
What It Takes To Be A Checker Independent Contractor Driver:
- Are you qualified to perform public service transportation?
- A good driving record. (No DUI or multiple infractions).
- No chargeable accidents in the last three years.
- At least 25 years of age.
- A working knowledge of English.
Benefits of Driving With Checker / City Cab:
- Committed to succeed in business as an independent contractor.
- Operate as an independent contractor; be your own boss.
- Arrange your own schedule with unlimited earning potential.
- Receive free orientation and professional training based on DOT Safety standards and regulations.
- Enjoy choosing among flexible shifts, given Checker’s 24/7 operation.
- Begin your career as an entrepreneur, become an owner operator and build your business by developing your own clients.
Hold an A, B or C, CDL license or an E driver’s license.
Current driving record.
Certified taxicab/livery permit issued by the City of Kansas City, Missouri.
Questions? Give us a call at (816) 461-8400 extension 301.